9th Baki Kosar Festival will focus on ‘Performance’
“Performance” as an ‘unknown’ but ‘predicted’ consept will be the main theme of 9th Baki Kosar Culture and Art Festival in this year.
Everything is performed either consciously or unconsciously everywhere: body performance, work performance, poem performance, performance in bed, music performence, dance performance, performance on stage, performance in video, performance in speech and so on...
During Baki Kosar Culture and Art Festival organized by Siyah Pembe Üçgen Ýzmir (Black Pink Triangle) every year on the last week of February, “Performance” as an ‘unknown’ but ‘predicted’ consept will be the main theme of the festival in this year.
The event which has been organized by Siyah Pembe Üçgen since its establishment in 2009 has taken its name and date from a hate crime which was not wanted to be forgotten. In 24 February 2006, writer Baki Koþar was found dead in his house in Ýstanbul Pangaltý as a result of a hate crime.
Siyah Pembe Üçgen is calling you to watch a lot of performances, to discuss what is/is not the performance and to perform at the same time to 9th Baki Kosar Culture and Art Festival during 20-26 February 2017.
For your suggestions and contributions, you may write to email@example.com.
- Support for “No” from a transgender lesbian software engineer18 Nisan 2017
- Group that targeted LGBTI’s in Ankara indicted for Al-Qaeda membership30 Ocak 2017
- Symposium against Discrimination took place in Ankara19 Aralýk 2016
- Government stopped the activities of child rights organisation Gündem Çocuk!15 Kasým 2016
- The only way is social peace, equality, freedom and justice!9 Kasým 2016
- High school students protested homophobic discrimination26 Ekim 2016
- 9th Baki Kosar Festival will focus on ‘Performance’26 Ekim 2016