Manisa’s First LGBTI initiative 7 KAT is established!
Ilgýn and Zafer from newly established LGBTI initiative in Manisa, 7 KAT, told us the story of the initiative:
LGBTI activist Bulut Öncü lost their life in a traffic accident
LGBTI activist Bulut Öncü lost their life in a traffic accident this morning. We are deeply sorry for our loss…
“Our common regional efforts are crucial part of our survival”
Amarildo Fecanji from ERA: While we are getting stronger, we are also facing big challenges.
Two LGBTI activists elected to People’s Democratic Congress’ General Assembly
During the 7th Plenum of People’s Democratic Congress two LGBTI activists were elected to the administration consisting of 121 members in total.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- The only way is social peace, equality, freedom and justice!
- HDP co-chairs Selahattin Demirtaþ and Figen Yüksekdað are arrested
- A Kaos GL Representative in IGLYO
- Religious LGBTI people in ‘lonely lands’
- LGBTI rights from the Islamic, Christian and Jewish perspectives
- We dispersed on every street for the 14th Istanbul LGBTI+ Pride March!
- Istanbul LGBTI+ Pride Committee: We will not be able to hold the 14th Pride March
- Istanbul LGBTI+ Pride Week Commission Press Declaration
- Kaos GL’s condolences and support message
- My Pride story: Being born into love
- My Pride story: I’m here and resisting, my love!
- My Pride story: No descriptions!
- Despite the Governorate’s ban, Izmir holds the Pride March!
- Governor banned Izmir Pride
- My Pride story: We carry flowers in our mouths
- Tell your Pride story!
- Kaos GL visited 13 cities in April
- Homophobic obstinacy of Ankara Governorship: They banned the IDAHOT march twice!
- Ankara Governorship banned IDAHOT March
- 11th International Anti-Homophobia Meeting: Desire challenges the world!
- Turkish intelligence document: ISIS targets Kaos GL
- Human Rights Committee draft that discriminate LGBTIs has become law
- Kaos GL visited 11 cities in March
- It is not wise to exclude LGBTIs from the draft against discrimination
- Kaos GL met EU officials
- Kaos GL conducted activities in 26 cities, offered consultancy to 1754 people in 2015
- Hitting the ball on sexism: “I wish I hadn’t kicked that goal…”
- Car bombing kills 37 people in Ankara city center
- Ruling party MP considers homosexuality “one of the biggest threats”
- Kaos GL was in 6 different cities in January
- “Everyone deserves a safe bed”
- Kaos GL: We are with the academics who call for peace
- Gay referee wins lawsuit, court penalized discrimination
- Inquiry into police who attacked Pride Parade rejected
- What is the role of local administrations in social inclusion?
- How can we globalize the LGBTI rights?
- Rules of law exist for freedom
- Families of LGBTIs in Turkey dare to hope
- ‘’Laws against discrimination must be enacted’’
- ‘’Discrimination should be demolished to improve the society’’
- ‘’For LGBTI people, government’s assurance is significant at gaining rights’’
- CHP and HDP which support LGBTI rights got into parliament
- Final declaration of symposium of ‘Our Lost Ones and Us // Dying As The Other’
- ‘’Aren’t we going to be equal at death?’’
- “The things denied in life, are also denied in death”
- ‘’State tyrannizes our lost ones because of their own fear’’