Volunteering to secure LGBTQI+ rights in Turkey and beyond
The task to strengthen global solidarity falls on our shoulders, and opening new channels of communication through translation is the least we can do.
Kaos GL’s next issue: Game and Sports
Kaos GL magazine’s next issue waits your contributions’: “Game and Sports”.
ECHR: Kaos GL’s freedom of expression had been violated
ECHR held, unanimously, that there had been a violation of freedom of expression regarding the seizure and confiscation of Kaos GL magazine.
Operation against executives of Cumhuriyet newspaper
Police has raided the houses of Cumhuriyet newspaper chief editor Murat Sabuncu and several columnists.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Homophobic Sabah targeted LGBTI activist who live in Malta
- Facebook is a predator of freedom of speech in Turkey
- LGBTI’s asked for internet freedom
- Report of ‘LGBTI People’s Freedom of Expression on the Internet’ is published
- “It’s necessary to throw away the things done related to Internet since 2005”
- How obscene am I TÝB?
- LGBTI Organizations discuss the internet
- Feminist Principles on the internet were discussed
- About 88 thousand of internet sites are blocked!
- How much are we blocked on the internet?
- Cyber attack to Kaos GL on Pride Day
- Access to LGBTI related websites was blocked one by one?
- If you don’t tell your story, someone will tell it on behalf of you
- How to make news in HIV/AIDS field
- Is someone watching us on the web?
- “Gays and lesbians are changing the world by making news”
- Azerbaijan: Website for LGBTs and their families launched
- Islamist daily targets students in headscarves supporting LGBTI rights
- Kaos GL Magazine calls for articles on “publishing”
- Islamist daily calls for LGBTI organizations to be closed down!
- Extremist paper targets high school students as “perverts”
- “The Normal Heart” fined for same-sex kiss
- LGBTI News Turkey looking for new volunteers to translation project
- TV channels fined for “lesbian relationship” and “strawberry flavored condom”
- Conservative paper asking for “tear gas” targets LGBTIs!
- TV show fined for “damaging Turkish family structure”!
- Kaos GL Magazine calls for articles on “trade unions”
- Conservative paper attacked Turkish MPs who attended LGBTI conference
- Gay.com blocked in Turkey
- Karin Karakasli: The LGBTI Movement has the potential to bring freedom for everyone
- Digital attack on Azerbaijan’s Nefes LGBT Alliance: We will kill you all
- Turkish Newspaper’s Homophobic Hate Goes Without Punishment
- Kaos GL Magazine Calls for Articles on “Psychoanalysis”
- Director of Turkish Homophobic Newspaper Called to Court Hearing
- Kaos GL Magazine Calls for Articles on “Queer Pedagogy”
- kaosGL.org Launched Its Kurdish Website!
- Turkish PM Erdogan is Dr Jeykll Mr Hyde of Politics!
- Transsick-o: In this country, accessing information is the “shame”
- Trans Men Information Site Also Victim to “Administrative Measure”
- International Campaign against the Ban on Grindr
- Turkey Censors Grindr Gay Dating App
- Grindr Censored in Turkey!
- Landmark Turkish court ruling: Anti-gay language is not freedom of speech
- Turkish National TV Will Not Broadcast Eurovision 2013
- Albanian Parliament Approves Protection of LGBTs From Online Hate Speech
- Kaos GL Meets Correspondents in Southeastern City of Diyarbakýr