Constitutional Court decided compensation for HIV+ worker
Court decided that “the principal of equality” had been violated.
GAP Turkey branch forced a gay staff member to resign
Apparel brand GAP’s Istanbul branch forced a gay staff member to resign, LGBTI organizations in the country made a joint statement to give support to the gay man’s legal struggle.
“Discrimination is mostly experienced during job interviews”
The research entitled “Situation of LGBTI Employees in Private Sector in Turkey” which has been done by Kaos GL Association reveals the discrimination in business life.
Borders drawn to limit unions
Cahide Sarý wrote for the book "Discrimination at Workplace and Fight Against Discrimination" compiled by Kaos GL: Borders drawn to limit unions.
Other News and Articles in This Category
|Page: 1 / 1|
- Unions’ battle and LGBTI movement
- Reflections on the European Social Charter
- Legal basis of discrimination and gay public officers
- Looking at discrimination from a social politics POV
- Impact of heterosexist discrimination on gay, bisexual and trans lives
- From questioning LGBTs’ place on May Day to struggle against heterosexism
- Turkey: LGBTIs joined May Day demonstrations in 25 cities
- “Unions can only benefit from LGBT work”
- Lesbian basketball player: Fenerbahce made me lie
- Turkey’s main opposition proposed labor bill for LGBT people
- Turkish Minister of Labor to answer motion about LGBTI employment
- Ministry of Labor does not support LGBT participation in labor-force
- “Gay-lesbian union supported the striking miners, companionship started”
- KESK Co-president: All norms should be radically shaken!
- LGBTI rights are trade union rights!
- Union activists to meet in Ankara: LGBT rights are not a “private problem”!
- Union activists to meet in Ankara for Kaos GL symposium
- “Turns out I had to pay off the state to be a whore”
- May Day of Ankara: LGBT Rights Are Union Rights!
- The Football Federation Does Not Recognize Gay Referee!
- The Topic Of Sex Work: Still A Breaking Point
- Turkish Dismissed Gay Police Officer Speaks Up
- Say “No” to Heterosexist Social Work!
- “LGBT Rights Are Union Rights”
- "I was forced to resign from teaching because of my gender identity"
- Yes, Indeed, Turkey Does Discriminate at Workplace
- Serbia: Verdict on Discrimination at the Workplace
- Unionists Are Meeting for the Labour Rights of LGBTs
- LGBT Unionists Met Kaos GL in the Netherlands
- Police Officer Interdicted of His Job Due to Gender Identity
- Soccer Referee Dinçdað’s Discrimination Claim Against His Employer Continuing
- On May 1, LGBT Individuals Were on The Streets in Seven Cities
- Sosyal-Ýþ Changes its Charter for Sexual Discrimination
- Justice for Referee Dinçdað has been postponed to 2012
- Peaceful Protests on Labour Day
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination at Work in Turkey: Is it finally in law?
- Struggle against Homophobic Discrimination in Professional Life
- Gay Police Discussions
- Turkey's sex workers seek to establish a union
- A New Step for Visibility of Turkish Lesbians and Transgenders
- Statement of Turkish Gay and Lesbian Labour Network
- The First Meeting of Gay & Lesbian Workers in Turkey