Constitutional Court decided compensation for HIV+ worker
Court decided that the principal of equality had been violated.
Kıvılcım Arat is released from custody
Istanbul LGBTI Board Member Kıvılcım Arat is released from custody after her statement at vacation court.
Istanbul LGBTI activist Kıvılcım Arat taken into custody
Trans activist Kıvılcım Arat from Istanbul LGBTI was taken into custody at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
Intersex Anatolia meets families in Istanbul
Intersex Anatolia met with families in Boysans house to share the problems intersex children face.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Queer Theory course couldnt kick off!
- LGBTI refugees face multiple discrimination
- Open Letter from the Womens Studies Students: No, we are not going!
- Not only consultation but also empowerment!
- KaosQ+ will focus on Talim-Terbiye*
- Visa ban means uncertainty for LGBTI refugees in Turkey
- Hate speech is not freedom of expression!
- Group that targeted LGBTIs in Ankara indicted for Al-Qaeda membership
- Kaos GL met with medicine students
- Kaos GL: Organizing through rainbow networks
- Kaos GL: Lynch attempt against Barbaros Şansal is a hate crime!
- LGBTI activist arrested due to social media activities!
- Refugee transgender woman was killed in Istanbul
- Symposium against Discrimination took place in Ankara
- 5th Symposium against Discrimination to take place in Ankara
- LGBT SOS Help Line from Serbia
- Lawyers Levent Pişkin and Cahit Kırkazak released
- Government stopped the activities of child rights organisation Gündem Çocuk!
- LGBTI activist and lawyer Levent Pişkin is detained
- Intersex activism in Turkey
- High school students protested homophobic discrimination
- Meet the Refugee Support Map!
- Intersex young people speak out: We are here!
- Symposium against Discrimination will focus on social services
- Effects of attacks on the trans sex workers in Ankara
- Correct declaration of gender to take a train!
- Situation of LGBTI Rights in Turkey and Recommendations is now available online!
- Hrant Dink Award goes to Diyarbakir Bar Association and Theresa Kachindamoto
- 8th Hrant Dink Award Ceremony to be held on September 22
- Coalition for Sexual Rights in Muslim Societies wrote a letter to Erdoğan
- Trans in Turkey
- Demonstration in Istanbul for Hande Kader: We want to die of natural causes
- UN Women and UNFPA condemn hate murders in Turkey
- Which one of your houses will Hande Kaders murderer come out of?
- Trans woman burned and murdered in Istanbul
- Syrian gay refugee killed in Istanbul
- Human Rights Observation Report of Trans Pride March
- Reactions to the Orlando Attack in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Istanbul Governor bans Trans and LGBTI+ Pride
- After 35 years, I am in university for my usurped right to education
- Human Rights Committee that discriminates LGBTIs is now official!
- Minister of Justice Bozdağ: We never add sexual orientation to the legislation
- Open letter to homophobic university from a gay student
- Turkish municipality giving LGBTI seminars at schools
- Are the claims that LGBTI prison is being built true?
- What is The Underwear Rule?